Foundation is a grid-free medieval city building simulation game with a strong focus on organic development, monument building and resource management. The game features deep resource management similar to the Anno series, mixed with city building elements and topped off with narrative encounters inspired by Crusader Kings II.
Through the Foundation MODs we will be able to add and tweak content in the game. The possibility of being able to add a wider range to the set of buildings and constructions that we have available within the game, in addition to having at your disposal a greater amount of resources make that if we are already facing a good game, with all this volume of additional content we happen to be facing one of the best construction games we have ever seen.
The Best Foundation MODs (Most Downloaded)
Below you have the MODs most downloaded Foundation:
How to download and install Foundation MODs
To download and install the Foundation MODs we will need to perform the following steps:
- We will have to download the files from the previous links
- Once downloaded we will have to access the root folder of the game.
- In that folder we will find a folder with the name of MODs. For example: “C:\Usersers’ Resource Name: Documents for Polymorph Games”
- Locate the downloaded MODs in that folder.
- You can now enjoy the Foundation MODs.